2-SDU activation question

Siemens_Rob

2-SDU activation question

Post by Siemens_Rob »

I am recently EST3 certified and was looking for help with the 2-SDU software activation. My employer was a long time EST "strategic partner" prior to purchasing the cerberus division. We still have many EST panels in the field. EST agreed to provide certification but no dongle to the technicians(what a jip!!) According to them the dongle could be found on the "customer sight"--yeah right.. Anyway, we need to add a couple points to an EST2. We have many 3-SDU dongles but I've yet to find one that was also enabled for 2-SDU.
I have located an old parallel dongle. Anybody know whether these old dongles require a PIN code like the USB dongle? I wanted to find out before I took the trouble of acquiring the hardware to use it. Anybody have a better solution for 2-SDU installation and operation. I don't expect any help from the factory. Any suggestions are appreciated.
FVILLA

Re: 2-SDU activation question

Post by FVILLA »

Siemens_Rob wrote:I am recently EST3 certified and was looking for help with the 2-SDU software activation. My employer was a long time EST "strategic partner" prior to purchasing the cerberus division. We still have many EST panels in the field. EST agreed to provide certification but no dongle to the technicians(what a jip!!) According to them the dongle could be found on the "customer sight"--yeah right.. Anyway, we need to add a couple points to an EST2. We have many 3-SDU dongles but I've yet to find one that was also enabled for 2-SDU.
I have located an old parallel dongle. Anybody know whether these old dongles require a PIN code like the USB dongle? I wanted to find out before I took the trouble of acquiring the hardware to use it. Anybody have a better solution for 2-SDU installation and operation. I don't expect any help from the factory. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Hi, have a patch file that's work with the 3sdu dongle to swap to 2sdu sent PM if you are interested.

Regards.
lucaslina

Post by lucaslina »

FVILLA wrote:
Siemens_Rob wrote:I am recently EST3 certified and was looking for help with the 2-SDU software activation. My employer was a long time EST "strategic partner" prior to purchasing the cerberus division. We still have many EST panels in the field. EST agreed to provide certification but no dongle to the technicians(what a jip!!) According to them the dongle could be found on the "customer sight"--yeah right.. Anyway, we need to add a couple points to an EST2. We have many 3-SDU dongles but I've yet to find one that was also enabled for 2-SDU.
Hi, have a patch file that's work with the 3sdu dongle to swap to 2sdu sent PM if you are interested.

Regards.

Hey brother. I'm interested on this patch file. Can you contact me at lcslina@gmail.com? Thank you
FVILLA

Post by FVILLA »

hi, you can reach me by TEXT with LINE app ID firesystem5734.

regards...

lucaslina wrote:
FVILLA wrote:

Regards.

Hey brother. I'm interested on this patch file. Can you contact me at lcslina@gmail.com? Thank you
helberhsl

Post by helberhsl »

boa noite.
estou interessado nesse arquivo de patch.
pode me contar também?
helberhsl30@gmail.com

obrigado!!!!!
ganzy247

Post by ganzy247 »

I have the 3sdu patch willing to trade for the est 2sdu
ganzy247@gmail.com
lucky_du

Post by lucky_du »

I have many kind of dongles, such as EST(EST2,EST3,FireWorks),SIMPLEX,NOTIFIER,SIEMENS,etc..
All dongles can be test through internet,using sharing software.
If interested ,contact me 1679570458@qq.com