i need to buy the dongle for EST3

nag1665

Re: i need to buy the dongle for EST3

Post by nag1665 »

lts-maroc wrote:These File i will join to you contains the file cracked, but need hat you follow these instructions, it works as EST3 Software Key:

1- i tested with XP system
2- Return the date of the system to a Valid from 26/Aug/2010 to 2/Sep/2010, you choose one date .
3- Open the "USB Dongle Backup and Recovery 2012", go the the tab "Driver", then "Install Driver", verify in this tab, in "Driver Statuts "that the driver is installed.
4- Go to the "Emulator" Tab then "Start Service", wait untill it started.
5- Load dump, witch is "1A4B27EB.dng".
6-run your application.
7-Enjoy.

If you want to install a new application of 3-SDU, you have just to repeat from 1---5 , then nstall the application, the PIN code is "EDF5856EEF3CEB93" , please the date is so important to change it before start the operation.

Please go to these URL to download the files: https://rapidshare.com/files/3728587953/1A4B27EB.dng

https://rapidshare.com/files/381519616/ ... up2012.zip

Enjoy.
nag1665

Post by nag1665 »

File not found
Nirujan

Post by Nirujan »

hi i need hack software (without hasp key) for firework 1.41 and sdu 5.20 any one can give
nag1665

Post by nag1665 »

Nirujan wrote:
lts-maroc wrote:Dear Friends,

I have a solution for you, to avoid any lose of your HASP key, you can dump the key with dongle services, or get a cracked software that can dump it and emulate it when you don't need to use the dongle key.

I leave the company that i worked for, and i use it for my own projects, for maintenances.

Good Luck.

Yassine

hi i have a est3 dongle can you help me to dump my key and without dongle programming methods also.
cmadradi

Post by cmadradi »

We have tested the new hasps, we were able to make some for all the brands of UTC, the JPEG shows the key tests for the lts-mroc's key he gladly send us. Any trades are available:
hasps.JPG
Just send PM
peryp9

Post by peryp9 »

cmadradi wrote:We have tested the new hasps, we were able to make some for all the brands of UTC, the JPEG shows the key tests for the lts-mroc's key he gladly send us. Any trades are available:
hasps.JPG
Just send PM

Hello, I sent you a PM. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
peryp9

Post by peryp9 »

Someone please, I need to clear the Mapping Error on an EST-2 panel. The emulated key posted at the beginning of this thread only gives access to EST-3, but doesn't seem to be enabled for EST-2 panels.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
azhar

Post by azhar »

Dear nag,

As suggested I did the following
2- Return the date of the system to a Valid from 26/Aug/2010 to 2/Sep/2010, you choose one date .
3- Open the "USB Dongle Backup and Recovery 2012", go the the tab "Driver", then "Install Driver", verify in this tab, in "Driver Statuts "that the driver is installed.
4- Go to the "Emulator" Tab then "Start Service", wait untill it started.
5- Load dump, witch is "1A4B27EB.dng".
6-run your application.

It worked for that day. When I changed the laptop date to current , it says dates has been reset, kindly set the date. And after that even if I try to set the date to 26 Aug 2010. It shows the same message.
I tried to uninstall and again reinstall the driver. In emulator it says driver installed. But when I try to start the service it does not start at all. I tried it many times but it did not work.
Kindly suggest what to do.
azhar

Post by azhar »

Hi,

After installing USB Dongle Backup and Recovery 2012 and running the services, when loaded the dump it shows the error.

screen shot attached.

Kindly help.

regards

Azhar
Attachments
Error image
Error image
azhar

Post by azhar »

lts-maroc wrote:Just 7 days from 27/08/2010 to 02/09/2010*
But don't worry we are working for unlimited version.
Hi,
Have you worked on the unlimited version, i have been facing the date reset problem.
Kindly suggest.

Regards

Azhar