EST3 - software key, aka dongle **********

ssashi725

EST3 - Certification Request

Post by ssashi725 »

Hi Team Good morning, can anyone guide how to get EST3 certification in India, i am from Bagmane builders and we have 50+ buildings and each building haves 15 floors and all are installed EST3 devices only, i am here be as a ELV engineer in my company,
Can any one support to get the same. Thanks regards Sashidharan _ ssashi725@gmail.com / citrine.facility@bagmanegroup.com. 7899023700
Leo
Site Admin

EST3 - software key, aka dongle **********

Post by Leo »

Installing the SDU software: to install the software you will need a software key and a installation key number.

The software key is license to the Company.
The Installation key number is the Installation Technician's. The technician can take Installation key number from company to company. but not the software key, because the license is the company's

The Installation Technician needs to pass a 5/10 day class(In Florida) to get the installation key number, If you pass, you receive your installation key number and a software key, you will also be able to call tech support.

If you need a software key and you are not a license EST3 distributor, GOOD LUCK.

I understand that if you are overseas this is a problem, but I have been to a few EST classes with people from overseas.
sitech

Re: EST3 - software key, aka dongle

Post by sitech »

I'm wondering if there are options to getting certified if I'm not working for a strategic partner?

I used to work for the only EST vendor in this area, but when they had me programming panels without any training, and didn't treat their customers very well, I began my own company and took over a number of test and inspection contracts. I also do their field service work, but when their is a programming issue or change needed we have to rely on the local vendor, which is extremely frustrating and expensive.

I'm just looking for some insight before I contact EST directly.
FVILLA

Re: EST3 - software key, aka dongle

Post by FVILLA »

hi, other option is that you do the honeywell xls1000 certification theres no need to be ''strategic partner'' and then request a software key to GE tech support with yours honeywell certification.
you can contact GE with this scenario, i do this but inverse and i have both keys.

regards.
dmongeau

Re: EST3 - software key, aka dongle **********

Post by dmongeau »

Anyone have trouble with getting the older version of the software to run under windows 10?

Version 3.74 now fails install under windows 10 for the Hasp drivers.
I found a set of hasp drivers (from SafeNet) that allow 5.20 to work, but trying to install 3.74 along side fails, because the installer requires the dongle drivers to continue.

Anyone know a solution to install without requiring the drivers?
Can i just copy the install directory off a working pc and then put in a folder alongside 5.20?
ESTrr

Post by ESTrr »

Have you tried running the installer in compatibility mode with admin rights?
lucky_du

Post by lucky_du »

Most dongles can be test through internet. You can use the programing software on your laptop .
If you are intersted, we can begin to test it .
lucky_du

Post by lucky_du »

The 3-sdu 5.3 can be install on win10 laptop . Version 3.7 is too old .
I have dongles about 3-SDU and FireWorks .
ssashi725

Post by ssashi725 »

Hi Team Good morning, can anyone guide how to get GST3 certification in India, i am from Bagmane builders and we have 50+ buildings and each building haves 15 floors and all are installed est3 only, i am here be ELV engineer in my company,
Can any one can support to get the same. Thanks regards Sashidharan _ ssashi725@gmail.com / citrine.facility@bagmanegroup.com