CERTIFICATION EDWARDS

MESACAD

CERTIFICATION EDWARDS

Post by MESACAD »

Dear group masters, I have some questions and would like to be sharing with you as a way to solicit group guidance regarding the EDWARDS manufacturing detection and alarm system.

I am the owner of a company in Brazil, this company, of maintenance of the fire system. We have a client portfolio of more than 100 customers with different types of different fire stations, of which, Notifier; Silent Kight; Fire Lite; Gent 34000; GFE; Kilsen and EDWARDS (EST-3, EST QUICKSTART, IO 64/500, EST-2) among others.

It happens that in Brazil, our company can not with EDWARDS equipment suppliers, they claim that they prefer to invite Installers and not Manutentores companies, because they understand that the installation companies have the capacity to sell much more equipment than the companies of Maintenance.

In this way, I request guidance from the group on how to proceed to get EDWARDS certified training, they came from my country, since I can not get training through a distributor. Is it possible for my company to get this training directly through UTC? Or a distributor from outside my country could nominate my company for this certified training.

I am grateful if anyone in the group can provide guidance on the subject matter.

Att

Engo. Roney
Shyzuo

Re: CERTIFICATION EDWARDS

Post by Shyzuo »

Hello,

All good?

Got a dongle position?
I would really like this license, I work with project production and installations.

Hugs
alexander
omar.novoa

Re: CERTIFICATION EDWARDS

Post by omar.novoa »

Hello,

Have you already gotten your certification or do you still need something??? I am in Colombia and maybe I can help you with this issue, I will leave you my email and we will get in touch; ingcomercial@secorp.com.co

Good day