two PPS in CAB21 with single CPU

ESTrr

Re: two PPS in CAB21 with single CPU

Post by ESTrr »

Failsafe event is telling you there is a firmware mismatch.
Nirujan

Re: two PPS in CAB21 with single CPU

Post by Nirujan »

that means in build CPU default configuration is single PPS and remaining should be BPS i am right ....
Nirujan

two PPS in CAB21 with single CPU

Post by Nirujan »

Hi,
Does anyone had these kind of experience that we can use PPS and BPS in EST3 FACP, and default power supply should be PPS and after that if we need additional power then we can connect BPS, but in my case different, one of our old site BPS has dead so we have ordered new one to replace faulty one, but by mistake we received same PPS, so for the time being we have fixed PPS in the place of BPS, that means single 3-cpu3 and two PPS, and system has given configuration fault, but module has operated properly and 24vdc out also good,

Then it was run without any other issue up to 7 months after we got a call from client that fail safe event trouble coming, so we checked that fault, system has showed fail safe trouble event at the same time fail safe alarm also when the alarm activated, and its has showed alarm location also,

so i have checked each LRM module communication in that time i found one loop card has not communicated with CPU and i suspected may be the second PPS card so i removed that PPS and after that i checked communication between that cpu and loop card that was ok,

So any one help me what will be the reason for this issue, and why this issue has not come when i replaced BPS with new PPS?????