Dongle and certificate

wadah

Dongle and certificate

Post by wadah »

Hi All , Iam ESt3 Certified Before 2 years , I left my Company without my Certificate & Software Key , So Iam Asking If There's Standard Procedure to get my Certificate and Dongle from any UTC Training Center in my Region ????
briac

Re: Dongle and certificate

Post by briac »

Hi Wadah,
You should bring your certificat with you.
this dongle and certificate are personal not for the company,
it is registred on your name, think that if someone else is working with your dongle somewhere and make a mistake;it looks like that you did the mistake.
Imagine that there is someone killed cause of that and the insurrance will make investigation....
The best way for you is to be back on the whiteboard and refresh you training to get new dongle.
I've ask UTC for a similar case.

please see this case http://www.thealarmtech.com/forum/viewt ... urse#p2620

hope to help you,
Briac,
wadah

Post by wadah »

Thanks So Much , But Still Ineed to Know The Standard Procedure To Contact UTC (Middle EAST) and Own New Dongle
wadah

Post by wadah »

still I'm waiting for ...clear answer regading to
MESACAD

Post by MESACAD »

Dear group masters, I have some questions and would like to be sharing with you as a way to solicit group guidance regarding the EDWARDS manufacturing detection and alarm system.

I am the owner of a company in Brazil, this company, of maintenance of the fire system. We have a client portfolio of more than 100 customers with different types of different fire stations, of which, Notifier; Silent Kight; Fire Lite; Gent 34000; GFE; Kilsen and EDWARDS (EST-3, EST QUICKSTART, IO 64/500, EST-2) among others.

It happens that in Brazil, our company can not with EDWARDS equipment suppliers, they claim that they prefer to invite Installers and not Manutentores companies, because they understand that the installation companies have the capacity to sell much more equipment than the companies of Maintenance.

In this way, I request guidance from the group on how to proceed to get EDWARDS certified training, they came from my country, since I can not get training through a distributor. Is it possible for my company to get this training directly through UTC? Or a distributor from outside my country could nominate my company for this certified training.

I am grateful if anyone in the group can provide guidance on the subject matter.

Att

Engo. Roney
ncityu

Post by ncityu »

I can offer EST3 dongle or EST3 training.

If you need, you can contact: 395983325@qq.com