FCI 7100 Software

FireTech

FCI 7100 Software

Post by FireTech »

I am looking for software (and maybe programming manual of some sort) For the following panel:

FCI 7100 series panel -- Needs Instruction Manual P/N 9000-0447 Ver-1.7
Also Has a Netsolo Broadband Voice Evac System (INCC Intelligent Network Command Centre)
model designation--INI-VGC?

Tried to change account number and Reciever numbers through "keypad". Message popped up and said :" system cant be accessed by keypad program, last user utilized software"..

I need to update account and receiver info and "upload" existing database if I can..
wwalker1017

Re: FCI 7100 Software

Post by wwalker1017 »

FireTech wrote:I am looking for software (and maybe programming manual of some sort) For the following panel:

FCI 7100 series panel -- Needs Instruction Manual P/N 9000-0447 Ver-1.7
Also Has a Netsolo Broadband Voice Evac System (INCC Intelligent Network Command Centre)
model designation--INI-VGC?

Tried to change account number and Reciever numbers through "keypad". Message popped up and said :" system cant be accessed by keypad program, last user utilized software"..

I need to update account and receiver info and "upload" existing database if I can..
The software will not help since the Gamewell/FCI 7100 series require a licensed USB dongle to perform downloads. Your best bet is to call a FCI dealer in your area.
isatronix

Re: FCI 7100 Software

Post by isatronix »