mircom fire panels

Leo
Site Admin

mircom fire panels

Post by Leo »

Has anyone worked on any mircom fire systems?
I saw it out there and was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the product

http://www.mircom.com
Firetech1701A

Re: mircom fire panels

Post by Firetech1701A »

I have a few of them I work on. there not to bad still not my 1st choice.
a1fsengineers

Post by a1fsengineers »

how about software for the fx2000. I need reports on this base of all devices installed for public works and this would help alot to load onto computer and print?
MikeBreslin

Post by MikeBreslin »

a1fsengineers wrote:how about software for the fx2000. I need reports on this base of all devices installed for public works and this would help alot to load onto computer and print?
The panels are set with a company code when they are programmed. You can't hook up to a panel and suck out the program unless your WIBU key is set to the same company. WIBU keys are activated through Mircom's web site and they expire in a year. You can take over someone else's panel but its a bunch of paperwork and a big pain in the ass.
desertfire

Post by desertfire »

hello guys!
iam new here, i have secutron software v17,18,20,21,21.1b but version 22 i don't have any body work on
dbuss

Post by dbuss »

I was certified in Mircom, but the product wasn't a good fit for our market, so we decided to not continue being a distributor.
pyrosucks

Post by pyrosucks »

We rip them out any chance we get. Way too many proprietary hoops to jump through. Only one company in my area putting them in, always poor installation, cheaper and easier to upgrade to another product.
isatronix

Post by isatronix »

Mircom panel fx-2000N, or flexnet are modern, have 9 slc loop, networkeable, web server and bacnet connection, audio network and firephone.
Mgc-configurator software need dongle cmstick and have parameter ID ESD stored in panel when programmed and only this dongle can have access to panel, other dongle is restricted for programming this panel
isatronix

Post by isatronix »

For sugguestions and tool for programming bypassing esd restrict,
fx-2000 configurator v2.3.30
fx-2003N...flexnet configurator b11.xx V12.20 V12.39
write me
freddymarv@hotmail.com
Maverick65

Post by Maverick65 »

I've downloaded the FX-2000 config software, but the file is password protected. Anyone have that password available?