Honeywell Gamewell FCI FACP Help

Jared R

Honeywell Gamewell FCI FACP Help

Post by Jared R »

Hi everyone! I just purchased a Honeywell Gamewell FCI fire alarm control panel model GWF-7075 on eBay for my fire alarm hobby. Unfortunately when I bought it, it already has a passcode and I do not know it so I cannot get into the panels programming options and so that I can factory default the panel for my own programming. Does anybody know anything I can do to try and get around this so I can gain access to the panels programming options and get past the password? Thanks so much in advance!
FVILLA

Re: Honeywell Gamewell FCI FACP Help

Post by FVILLA »

Hi
Do you know which firmware is on the panel?

Jared R wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:04 pm Hi everyone! I just purchased a Honeywell Gamewell FCI fire alarm control panel model GWF-7075 on eBay for my fire alarm hobby. Unfortunately when I bought it, it already has a passcode and I do not know it so I cannot get into the panels programming options and so that I can factory default the panel for my own programming. Does anybody know anything I can do to try and get around this so I can gain access to the panels programming options and get past the password? Thanks so much in advance!
Jared R

Post by Jared R »

My panels firmware is 6.05.01
FVILLA

Post by FVILLA »

DM sent
Jared R wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:56 pm My panels firmware is 6.05.01