Honeywell FCI Gamewell GWF-7075

rondparker

Honeywell FCI Gamewell GWF-7075

Post by rondparker »

The GWF-7075 is a copy of the Silent Knight 6700 but can handle 75 instead of only 50 points.
Just got one and it was bad. Would not allow connection to laptop via USB or ethernet. Got new one. This one allows the connection via USB and I can upload the panel information but not save it. Even so I use the HFSS (Honeywell Fire Software suite) also for Silent Knight connecting to the GWF-7075 asks me for an Activation code in the software. Never did that for Silent Knight panels.

Does anyone have an activation code or knows how to get one? Do I have to be a Gamewell ESD for it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
FVILLA

Re: Honeywell FCI Gamewell GWF-7075

Post by FVILLA »

rondparker wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:06 pm The GWF-7075 is a copy of the Silent Knight 6700 but can handle 75 instead of only 50 points.
Just got one and it was bad. Would not allow connection to laptop via USB or ethernet. Got new one. This one allows the connection via USB and I can upload the panel information but not save it. Even so I use the HFSS (Honeywell Fire Software suite) also for Silent Knight connecting to the GWF-7075 asks me for an Activation code in the software. Never did that for Silent Knight panels.

Does anyone have an activation code or knows how to get one? Do I have to be a Gamewell ESD for it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi
Sent you DM
rondparker

Post by rondparker »

I have successfully programmed the GWF-7075 but it will not dial out. Does anyone have experience with this panel?
rondparker

Post by rondparker »

This panel will drive one insane. I found the way to make the dialer work however, it only sends system related messages like panel trouble, resets etc. but not device point related transmissions. I will keep looking. Still, if anyone has worked with this thing and can help would be greatly appreciated.
I will gladly pay for it
rondparker

Post by rondparker »

All is well that ends well. With the help of a Gamewell tech support gentleman and many more hours, I have finally succeeded getting this panel up and running properly. You do need the proper Gamewell issue of the HFSS software.