XLS-3000, Honeywell rebranded NFS2-3030

FVILLA

Re: XLS-3000, Honeywell rebranded NFS2-3030

Post by FVILLA »

cphayes1982 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:56 pm Wondering about this, cant find concrete info. I work at a company as a programmer for Notifier, been licensed a few years now. I have to go to a job to pull an SLC inventory for a panel swap-out. Its a Honeywell XLS-3000. Never heard of one before today, nor seen one. Was doing some research and it reminds me of JCI's rebranding of Notifier. I see that it takes Verifire tools as well, but is this a special Honeywell version, like again JCI uses?

I'd rather pull the program with my computer versus scrolling through a massive amount of troubles if I pull the SLC. I can get older versions of Verifire tools if need be, but if there is a special Honeywell version, I can't find it.

Any help appreciated.

Hi sent you DM

Regards
Hiep Nguyen

Post by Hiep Nguyen »

cphayes1982 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:56 pm Wondering about this, cant find concrete info. I work at a company as a programmer for Notifier, been licensed a few years now. I have to go to a job to pull an SLC inventory for a panel swap-out. Its a Honeywell XLS-3000. Never heard of one before today, nor seen one. Was doing some research and it reminds me of JCI's rebranding of Notifier. I see that it takes Verifire tools as well, but is this a special Honeywell version, like again JCI uses?

I'd rather pull the program with my computer versus scrolling through a massive amount of troubles if I pull the SLC. I can get older versions of Verifire tools if need be, but if there is a special Honeywell version, I can't find it.

Any help appreciated.
Dear Sir,

I also interested this issue.
Please connect me on Whatsapp: +84989663239 to we can discuss about this issue.

Thank,
Henry Nguyen
jjaimevera

Post by jjaimevera »

Yes, is a diferent version.
cphayes1982

XLS-3000, Honeywell rebranded NFS2-3030

Post by cphayes1982 »

Wondering about this, cant find concrete info. I work at a company as a programmer for Notifier, been licensed a few years now. I have to go to a job to pull an SLC inventory for a panel swap-out. Its a Honeywell XLS-3000. Never heard of one before today, nor seen one. Was doing some research and it reminds me of JCI's rebranding of Notifier. I see that it takes Verifire tools as well, but is this a special Honeywell version, like again JCI uses?

Any help appreciated.