BOSCH FPA 5000

lts-maroc

BOSCH FPA 5000

Post by lts-maroc »

Hello,

I installed BOSCH FPA 5000 with two loop controllers LSN0300 A, the panel works and I can communicate receive and send program trough USB.

The panel recognise the components of the panel such as battery controller and LSN modules( after asking software to receive existing modules), the LSN are recognised as LSN classic and not Improved, I changed it in software as improved and I have sent the program.

My problem is that I didn't find any power in the aux1 and in the Lsn a / Lsn b connectors, but I just find 10V DC on the aux 2, this for both LSN modules, as the manufacture information given the manual of LSN, the voltage should be 30V in the loop and 28 in the aux.

This results that the devices connected can not be recognised.

Please help.

Thank you.
isatronix

Re: BOSCH FPA 5000

Post by isatronix »

In case the short circuit in the lsn loop temporal or permanent, the voltage loop down to 0V, and this condition is not auto resseteable. Is necessary reset the panel.

Verify the configuration of the lsn module:
slot: addr position
mode: automatic / clasic / manual
topology: loop style6&7 or stub style4

test with mode: manual
and
for loop classA set topology in style 6&7
for loop classB set topology in style4 and add loop in the module lsn name(left click)
lts-maroc

Post by lts-maroc »

Hello,

The LSN0300A module is not connected to any device for the first time and zero volt is measured between the pins of Lsn a (+/-), Aux1(+/-) and Lsn b(+/-).

The cable is tested and no short circuit is found, after connecting it, no voltage also.

Please find below the link to download the project files exported from the software, if you can find any issue.

Regards.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zy1jtxhwe366 ... E2jGa?dl=0
isatronix

Post by isatronix »

HI

I revised your project and lack of configuration:

In item "FPA-5000 MPC"-->Tarjetas de Dirección Insertadas:(address card inserted:)
0 0 0 0 = 0 address for devices

change for example to: 512 64 0 0 = 576 address for devices

this corresponds physically to the address cards that you insert on the back of the controller MPC
The number of the address card is equivalent to the maximum possible number of call points that can be assigned with the use of that address card.

In item "Modulo LSN 300" set mode to manual, and add one detector to loop for test.

I waiting for your results.
lts-maroc

Post by lts-maroc »

Hello,
Thank you for your support, the LSN reads the addresses, but I changed the address of the MPC in, software as you told me, but I got a trouble because we don't use licence address car on MPC.

But I have a problem in software, that I can't put the addresses in MPC into 0 0 0 0, because it displays a message that it can not be 0 , and some devices are stored in.

Regards.
lts-maroc

Post by lts-maroc »

Hello,

As I told you the LSNs read addresses, other thing there is no licence address card inserted into MPC, is it possible to store devices addresses, or I have to add a card depending on the quantity of devices because I get an error message in software if I want to change it into 0 0 0 0 in MPC.

Thanks an best regards.
lts-maroc

Post by lts-maroc »

Hello,

I asked the technical support and they told me to add the licence address card.

Now allthings are going ok, I understand how it works.

If you have any question, i'll try to answer depending on my experience.

If you have any issue in EST (EST3, EST3X, Quickstart, IO), please feel free to contact me.

Regards.
lts-maroc

Post by lts-maroc »

Hello,

Did you meet this problem, When connecting the software to get devices connected to, the LSN0300A in FPA-5000, every time it shows that there is an address repeated, but no address repeated, and also show in each time when trying to retrieve the devices a new repeated address, if yes please how did you solve this problem.

Another problem is when no cable is connected in LSN0300A the software still read addresses and show repeated addresses.

Note that the panel doesn't display any problem even for configured addresses.

Is the software bug? the version is 2.17.

Please help.

Best regards
isatronix

Post by isatronix »

The loops of the LSN0300 used as class B contain addresses from 1 - 254 combined, that is, in loop 1 you can have a 020 address but not in loop 2, if you add a direction 20 in loop 2, you get a message indicating that address is repeated ... if you use automatic address configured on the panel, all devices must be set phisical to address 000 and be careful of the wiring that there is no taps ... that is little controllable, I use manual addressing and I avoid complications. .. my recommendation is that you change the programming of the LSN0300 to manual mode ... and the sim cards of addresses that are inserted behind the panel check their position and manually configure them in the corresponding range.

Best regards[/quote]
BlackHeaven

Post by BlackHeaven »

hi can someone share the fpa 5000 panel programming software