Continus ALarm

BHRAGU

Continus ALarm

Post by BHRAGU »

Hi,
i have 3-4 SIGA-PS which is giving continuous alarm while connecting the loop.their is no light or any other magnetic field near to detector.
when i connect the detactor with SIGA-PRO for testing the dirty % it gives 000% but both LEDs are start glowing on the same time which is not happen with new detectors.
Can any one tell that what is the reason of glowing both the LEDs when it connected with SIGA-PRO.Is the detector hae some internal trouble?
BHRAGU

Re: Continus ALarm

Post by BHRAGU »

Can anyone please reply......
BHRAGU

Post by BHRAGU »

Can any one tell that what is means of Glowing both the LEDs Continusly when connected with SIGA-PRO.
pyrosucks

Post by pyrosucks »

Could not tell you what is wrong, but i would just replace the detectors. Not worth the time.
briac

Post by briac »

Hi,
your detector is damaged;
I have my experience on that,
this detector has electromagnetic or x/gamma rays damage long time before,the damage is permanant and only now the consequence is happening.
on my site S.O. was performing gamma ray examination on october and now(on november the alarm goes off every time).
My CT2 has the same problem the circuit is open during the trouble shooting (nothing connected on it )but the alarm still goes off and the RED LED on that is blinking.
It is only a supposition but I think that you have to come back to EST to get full diagnostic of the problem.

My suggestion is to change the smoke detector.