Actual vs Expected mismatch?

DPW

Actual vs Expected mismatch?

Post by DPW »

I am having issues with an entire loops PS detector bases being mismatched. The map shows that I have relay bases as my actual and sounders as my expected, when I go to configure menu it shows that I have sounder bases. I know for a fact that they are sounder bases, but if I commit expected the personality and device number dont match up. I loaded the original program downloaded it, and the same thing keeps happening. This loop has 48 PS detectors and 2 isolation detectors with some pulls. All other devices are fine except the PS detectors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
pooriyasms

Re: Actual vs Expected mismatch?

Post by pooriyasms »

Dear friend

I had same problem, not exactly this kind of problem with sounders but something similar!

You should frist upload the loop devices by mapping menu, then you go to configure menu and change the devices to what they really are,
following these changes you go to mapping menu again and accept expected devices,
Leo
Site Admin

Post by Leo »

Base mismatches I have seen this a few times this type of think is common,
re-upload map do it two or three times.
reload the SLC card, leave it for a few minutes then upload.
DPW

Post by DPW »

Thanks Leo, I had to download the original four times before it accepted it. It works fine now.
Eagle00708

Post by Eagle00708 »

What I have found with sounder bases is that you have to wait sometimes up to 24 hours for the detectors/bases to properly program.