Data Card Fault Two

b.n.f

Data Card Fault Two

Post by b.n.f »

hi
i have problem with my est3 panel
i have one sddc1 (with two loop) that i dont use one of the loop circuit(#2) and now i have a fault on lcd contain : Data Card Fault Two
any solution?
MartinTong

Re: Data Card Fault Two

Post by MartinTong »

try unplug the small card and plug again
b.n.f

Post by b.n.f »

hi martin!
i try this(unplug the small card and plug again) but doesnt work and lcd display this fault again! do you have any solution else?
MartinTong

Post by MartinTong »

b.n.f wrote:hi martin!
i try this(unplug the small card and plug again) but doesnt work and lcd display this fault again! do you have any solution else?
This means the small card was damage, your loop card is SSDC1 or SDDC1 ?
b.n.f

Post by b.n.f »

hi again dear martin
it is sddc1
b.n.f

Post by b.n.f »

martin there is some thing that i think the small card was not damage , when i program the sddc1 card in sdu software i dont active the loop mapping in data card two and so there is a fault on lcd that mappin disable in data card two , as i active the mapping in data card two there no trouble on lcd!
is it possible because there is no device on datacard2 lcd goes to this trouble?
MartinTong

Post by MartinTong »

b.n.f wrote:martin there is some thing that i think the small card was not damage , when i program the sddc1 card in sdu software i dont active the loop mapping in data card two and so there is a fault on lcd that mappin disable in data card two , as i active the mapping in data card two there no trouble on lcd!
is it possible because there is no device on datacard2 lcd goes to this trouble?

try card 1 and card 2 exchange ,
briac

Post by briac »

if there is nothing on the datacard2 desable the mapping on this card and make it class B then make F7 ,F9.