Older versions of the 3-SDU Software

Duncan-NULLI

Older versions of the 3-SDU Software

Post by Duncan-NULLI »

Hi I am new to the group and am looking for some information please.

One of our customers is still using the 3.42 SDU programmer and unfortunately no one has kept a copy of the original SDU install disk. We have been able to demonstrate our ability to the client to use the 3.74 SDU with the older 3.40 mocro codes which is great, except for the fact that the pseudopoint messages still get upgraded. when we do a beyond compare, we end up with 230+ pages of a report which is unacceptable to the client... for the moment. its a 44 panle network plus two other seperate networks. So until we can get our old download laptop repaired, we are prevented from working on the system.

Is there any one out there wiht an old copy of the 3.42 EST3 SDU that I can have a copy of please?

In the mean time we have a range of different IRC3/FCC panel components on offer if any one is intereted.

Thanks a million,
Duncan
Leo
Site Admin

Re: Older versions of the 3-SDU Software

Post by Leo »

we have 3.4 http://www.thealarmtech.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=5&t=627
I think it is 3.4 but it maybe 3.42

230 pages of paper is crazy but 3.42 is also for a site this big.
Duncan-NULLI

Re: Older versions of the 3-SDU Software

Post by Duncan-NULLI »

Thanks a million,
I did find the topic some time after putting up the post. It is the 3.40, but it still works. We've built a demo suite here the last few weeks which is a network of three panels, hosting a SSDC, EASC, AADC1 ZA20B & ZA40B cards as well as a 3-ASU/FT-E and one 6-ANN-E. We down graded all the microcodes in a 3.74 SDU in the demo suite, to what the customer uses and then used the 3.4 SDU you mentioned above to re-download, map and do a microcode revision check, all with out any issues.
The best part is that we have spent weeks looking for the software, never thinking to see if anyone else had made it available in a forum.
Thanks a million.

Duncan