how to hide the troubles

Post by jmanizam »

Hi to all,

please help me...
i need to hide the troubles in panel..and it should look as no troubles
FireTech

Re: how to hide the troubles

Post by FireTech »

wtf? hide the trbls? Post a list of Troubles , and we can instruct on how to fix each trouble.
Leo
Site Admin

Post by Leo »

If only one input, you can make the input a monitor point, then do not send the monitor point to the 3LCD display.
the LCD will also not see the map pending or modcom dialing messages.

you can also remove the 3LCD from seeing troubles within the SDU.
I did that in a mall where all the customers could see it(no sounder on troubles), so only alarms would be display for the fire department.
jmanizam

Post by jmanizam »

hi all,
Now u can hide any trouble by selecting the "NO PANEL" option in SDU. what ever trouble it may be, just select and upload it. The trouble will be hide. the system works good and no sound from CPU also.
juanjose

Post by juanjose »

wich SDU version are u using buddy?
if your version is older than 3.7 you cannot do what follows, you need to update your 3cpu1 an 3sddc in order to get the following advantages.
for your info i have 3.74, 4.1 and the latest 5.1 some projects with 3.74 depending on 3cpu1, remember and old 3cpu won't accept this newer firmware and you will get more troubles, make sure you check your EST3 hardware installed in FACP first

if you have the 3.7 there is no problem, now you are able to route your panel display msg, go to the objects window, far to the right columns you'll find the message routing primary and alternate just select this:

No_Msg_Annunciation_Groups_Route

try not to include active in trouble Fire life safety systems since you'll be disattending alarms initiated by this devices or you won't be able to locate them since they will not appear in your display.
tukalo

Post by tukalo »

hehehe try this...... this is more clever thing to do.
go to:
configure > cabinet >
select which cabinet that have LCD that you dont want to appear the events, then:
options tab(between ports and microCode) > look for display enabled (upper left part of the window tab)
uncheck what type of events you dont want to appear on your LCD. i.e. alarm, supervisory, trouble, monitor, service group, service device.
if you want, you can uncheck all the events so that you got a normal panel. then:
convert and download cpu databases if you have multiple panels.