anthony08

Re: software key

Post by anthony08 »

you need to have a dual software key
Leo
Site Admin

Post by Leo »

The software key number is the same for everyone in a company.
If the company is a distributor for both EST2 and EST3 then the key would work with both,
but the 16 digit activation pin that you receive once you are certified ie 924GBA91454B7E70 needs to be for both.
When I got certified on the EST2 I got a pin, when I got certified on EST3 I got a second pin which is good for both.

would anyone know, if my pin will work with a different company's software key or will EST need to issue me a new pin?
junjun

Post by junjun »

i saw a master key that can work in est and fireworks..but im not sure if its for sale.. if you want to use your key without its pin, you need to have a utility but it will work only if sdu is already installed on your pc.
FVILLA

Post by FVILLA »

junjun wrote:i saw a master key that can work in est and fireworks..but im not sure if its for sale.. if you want to use your key without its pin, you need to have a utility but it will work only if sdu is already installed on your pc.

Hi all, yes GE master tech technicians have a master key all in one, just for the record.

regards...
bongky

software key

Post by bongky »

Hi, all member

is it possible to apply est3 software key to est 2, if it is possible , may i know how to manage it. thx