CPU Fail

sarian

CPU Fail

Post by sarian »

Hi Friends,
During a download to EST-3 CPU, the PC reset and the download broke, now the LCD is not showing anything, also "CPU Fail" led is light on. I try to reset the panel by pressing reset button, but the front keypad is also not working.
I severally cut off the AC and battery and turned on the panel again, but problem exists.
I tried to download again to CPU through J5 jack and also com port, but it can't connect to CPU and there is this error: ""No response from module"

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Reza
Sam

Re: CPU Fail

Post by Sam »

Remove battery cycle power for lcd indicate available for sdu and reload database.
sarian

Post by sarian »

Hi Sam,
I couldn't understand what you mean exactly by removing battery cycle power , can you explain?

Thanks,
Reza
Pierre Breton

Post by Pierre Breton »

If you flash the ac power rapidly the panel go to sdu service utility and go to download must disconnect battery before.
tukalo

Post by tukalo »

try this: it might work.

remove battery power from cpu. connect your j5 jack to the cpu, prepare your sdu up to the point before hitting the start button of cpu database download, single step, make sure you've done your compiling and conversions. upon powering up your panel with ac supply, hit the start button of cpu database download. if it works, dont stop, proceed by downloading the application code and last is the bootloader