EST3 CPU rebooting at the time of SDU communication

razibul80

EST3 CPU rebooting at the time of SDU communication

Post by razibul80 »

Dear ALL,
I have been getting trouble with my EST3 CPU3 during communication with the 3-SDU V5.20. The controller is rebooting when I connect my laptop to that and open the project. The project version in bothe laptop and controller are same. I am using floating license (Multikey32) in my laptop instead of physical dongol. Please anyone can help me why the CPU goes rebooting when it is connected to the 3-SDU laptop.

Your co-operation is highly expected.
Thanks in advance.
Hiep Nguyen

Re: EST3 CPU rebooting at the time of SDU communication

Post by Hiep Nguyen »

razibul80 wrote:Dear ALL,
I have been getting trouble with my EST3 CPU3 during communication with the 3-SDU V5.20. The controller is rebooting when I connect my laptop to that and open the project. The project version in bothe laptop and controller are same. I am using floating license (Multikey32) in my laptop instead of physical dongol. Please anyone can help me why the CPU goes rebooting when it is connected to the 3-SDU laptop.

Thanks in advance.
Dear Sir,

Can you sent to me your SDU file and license ( Multikey32) with pincode to my email: ngochiep.me@gmail.com
I will check it and guide me fix this problem.

Thanks,
Henry.
fireprotectionsun

Post by fireprotectionsun »

I have seen this happen i have a few of different cables it has happened a few times with two of them and not the other. Noticed it when i have the cable plugged in panel and then pug in the com port (usb)
Nirujan

Post by Nirujan »

razibul80 wrote:Dear ALL,

Thanks in advance.