New SIGA-HDT

gmcorreia

New SIGA-HDT

Post by gmcorreia »

Hello Everyone !

Recently i'm acquired a SIGA-HDT and along with it, came a pendrive with a software. I installed the Kidde Diagnostic Tool software, but when connecting the SIGA-HDT via USB port, it does not communicate with the software. Does anyone know if there is a version of this software from Edwards System Tech ?

Kidde Diagnostic Tool
Software Version: 1.3
Build: 3798

Note: My SIGA-HDT works fine to test EST-3 loops, but i'm appreciate if can make reports trough this software.

Regards,
stagerlee

Re: New SIGA-HDT

Post by stagerlee »

There is two ways to get your reports one is just stick a flash drive it the usb port on the box there will be a flopy disk icon come up in the top right corner of the touch screen touch it and it will open a save window and it will save everything you have run. or the problem i had with the software was i was using a micro charging cable but you have to use a micro usb sync cable you will hear a tone like you plued a flash drive in and your software says bootloader then hdt connected.
gmcorreia

Post by gmcorreia »

Hello Everyone,

My EST support send me a Signature Diagnostic Tool Software correct for EST.

Thanks !
Nirujan

Post by Nirujan »

gmcorreia wrote:Hello Everyone,

My EST support send me a Signature Diagnostic Tool Software correct for EST.

Thanks !

Hi, i need small details about this tool, could you check and tell me that in SIGA-HDT after connecting loop cable if we short positive and negative wire of the loop cable will it isolate and protect the SIGA-HDT without burn the fuse, like what 3-SDDC1 loop card doing, because i heard one of my friend said that if short in the loop cable which is connected with SIGA-HDT that will damage the fuse, because its dont have short circuit loop isolator in built, to conform it i need your help friend , please check and tell me, thanks .