Quickstart Panel Repeater Communication Problem

Nirujan

Quickstart Panel Repeater Communication Problem

Post by Nirujan »

Hi,
Recently i have installed Quick Start QS1-CPU-1 Panel in our site and Here we want to installed the repeater also , the repeater type is QSA series, Following method i did but no use still panel and repeater not communicating,

1. i have created database in QS software Main panel cabinet and 30 zone Ann Remote panel
2. i did the coonection from main panel rs485 terminal (+,_) to repeater panel RAI card ch1 (+,-) input terminal, and given power from main panel aux supply,
3. then i have downloaded datbase into both panel ,while downloading i have disconnected rs485 connection and after the completion of download i have connected rs485 wire,

but panels not communicating , i have a doubt for the QS1 FACP repeater what is the model no in our material order list QSC-CPU1 is mentioned but currently we received from UTC india QS1-CPU1 , so any one please help me to find the problem and solve it
Nirujan

Re: Quickstart Panel Repeater Communication Problem

Post by Nirujan »

i found the issue, that RAI card has damaged , i changed with new card now its ok.
Y_Knot

Post by Y_Knot »

I know you've said the problem is resolved, but you probably want to move the annunciator power from the power supply aux power (on bottom of card) to the smk/acc power (on top of PS card next to 485). The smk/acc power is filtered power; whereas the aux power is unfiltered power. It may take years but it will eventually destroy the annunciator.
Nirujan

Post by Nirujan »

thank you.