Problem with configuration and Startup of EST3 Panel

b.n.f

Problem with configuration and Startup of EST3 Panel

Post by b.n.f »

Dear all

I have problem with my est3 panel as described below Please help!!!

A. System components.

We have an EST3 fire alarm control panel with 7LRM as below:

1- One "3-CPU3" (App Code version: 3.7 and Boot Sector version: 3.7)
2- Two "SSDC1" (App Code version: 3.6 and Boot Strap version: 3.6)
3- One "SDDC1" (App Code version: 3.6 and Boot Strap version: 3.6)
4- One "3PPS/M230"
5- Two "3BPS/M230"
B. First try

For the first time to configure the panel we used “3-SDU version 5.02 “software. During downloaded app. code to CPU, 3-SDU communication box shows "bad Checksum" error and download failed.

C. Second try

For the second time we used “3-SDU ver5.20” software to configure the panel. The data was successfully downloaded to CPU (app code & bootstrap code & database).

We used "network" programming mode to receive device serial numbers and map.
During this procedure CPU was fine and there was no error.

After labeling all devices and writing rules when we want to download the data to CPU the same error a previous try occurred on communication box (bad Checksum).

We used 3-SDU version3.74 for downloading data but again same error occurred (bad checksum)

After that we tried for second time to download data to CPU using 3-SDU version3.74. This try was unsuccessful and configuration massage of 3-sdu displayed on LCD.At this time we are not able to communicate with panel

Any idea?
Leo
Site Admin

Re: Problem with configuration and Startup of EST3 Panel

Post by Leo »

it's not the software version.
a checksum error is just that a checksum error, the data is not making to the CPU-3 without an error.
your computer the cable or the CPU-3 has gotta be the cause.
when you got the checksum error did you try and resend it again and again and again. if you did that would it make it through?
do you have a RS232 card, you could try loading the CPU via that.
b.n.f

Post by b.n.f »

deare Leo

thanks for replay

yes i try it more than 10 times!! but bad checksum still runing!!!what do you mean using RS232 card for loading cpu?
is it possible that RS232 card or cpu card has been damaged?
i have taken a few picture of panel and have attached them in this form. please help me what can i do with this problem!

regards.
Attachments
PIC NO3.jpg
PIC NO2.jpg
PIC NO1.jpg
marcosjp

Post by marcosjp »

Boa tarde !

Amigo, seu procedimento esta incorreto. Pelo que entendi, você foi executandu suas tentativas utilizando varias versões, sendo que o problema não é esse. A dica é programar o painel sem nenhum dispositivo colocando o laço em classe B com o mapping ativo. Fazendo isso você vai executar a programação da central sem nenhum dispositivo, colocando os dispositivos somente no momento que você conseguir programar o painel.
O processo de configuração da CPU e dos hardwares devem ser realizados antes de adicionarmos os dispositivos de campo.
O processo é o seguinte, selecione os equipamentos em seu software mais atual de acordo com os modelos de cada hardware em seu painel.
Em seguida, você tera de nomear e converter as placas de loop 3SDDC1, fazendo uma a cada vez.
Em seguida você tera de compilar todos os dados ates de enviar para o painel.
b.n.f

Post by b.n.f »

Dear ENG. Leo.

Thanks to your replay, I replaced rs232 card with a new card and I solve problems related to communication with the my EST3 panel. But a new problem has occurred. After downloading the data on the panel, all the devices goes to fault!!! when i use detail button to these fault, panel shows "BAD type device" .In this regard, what solutions do you recommend?
I also tried to upload and download the card again, but panel doesn't show any map of signature devices!!!

Please help me if you have any idea!
Special thanks.
briac

Post by briac »

b.n.f,
did you solve the problem?

My idea is to make a new green panel,
download the CPU like the first time in single step mode NOT NETWORKED,
download the loop card one by one on single step NOT NETWORKED,

then let me know if you still have the problem.

I crosse my fingers for you,
old_tech

Post by old_tech »

b.n.f you need to set microcode in project to 3.7 for cpu and 3.6 for sxdc's if you're not using v3.7 sdu to download