Please help me for my problem Micro /5 PX M05RDSP

fahmi

Please help me for my problem Micro /5 PX M05RDSP

Post by fahmi »

Please help me for my problem Micro /5

have micro /5 px with p/n MD5RDSP , S/N H13Y39 27/06

i have two system Micro /5 px the first system:
This microcontroller access does not work properly , the communication power supply card power on with DS7, DS8 on and DS6 on also and DS5 flashing

about the CPU card the led D3 always flashing and the other leds does not power on

the second system

the communication power supply card power on with DS7, DS8 on and the other leds off.

about the CPU card the led D3 always on and the other leds does not power on

so that please advice for those problems
soonest
Leo
Site Admin

Re: Please help me for my problem Micro /5 PX M05RDSP

Post by Leo »

The Micro5's can be very tuff to work on and if you can call tech support they are very limited with there help.
If the micro is failing its power up self test it is 95% the CPU and you may need to flash it or it is just bad.
For the LED very few techs work on this panel to know what they mean, do you have a manual.
when you are looking at the LEDs you are only think two thinks, did it pass/fail its power up self test and is it communicating.
fahmi

Re: Please help me for my problem Micro /5 PX M05RDSP

Post by fahmi »

i tried many times to flash the micro , but i can't according to the following request :

the process told me the warp plug not present... i don't know what does it mean by warp plug required?

also the process told me file m5s17f.efl required and this file does not included in the firmware files packege

also status: old boot /OS code no. version this messege appeare .

Please advice me how can i make success flash to my micro ?