FC 7.5-1 Error Messages / Performance Issues

SlimShady

FC 7.5-1 Error Messages / Performance Issues

Post by SlimShady »

Recently migrated from GE Summit and noticing performance issues with the application such as;

1 sluggish performance - several second to minutes load times
2 forms slow to load
3 error messages
4 screen times out
5 rendering issues
6 credentials entering suspended state for unknown reason
7 cannot view more than 1,500 records at a time without waiting for minutes to load

Anyone having similar issues?
Leo
Site Admin

Re: FC 7.5-1 Error Messages / Performance Issues

Post by Leo »

your system is obviously not working right

There is a program in the FC folder that analyze and fixes the database, I am not sure what it's called, but it's something like analyze, you could give that a go.

I am sure what you mean by GE summit?

This system sounds like it is so hosed, that it maybe best to start over, reinstall windows,SQL and FC
This does not sound like a FC problem as much as a PC problem.

I just did a FC Enterprise VM install and I did have a problem with logging into SQL, I do not think this would have been a problem for FC though.
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums ... a2c9c821a0
SlimShady

Post by SlimShady »

Summit by all accounts is the Canadian version of Diamond.
veedub

Post by veedub »

Thanks for the reply Leo - I am part of this GE Summit to FCWnx 7.5.1 migration.

Your suggestion to "start over" is a great suggestion. Unfortunately it has been done 3 times. We still experience most issues listed above including exagerated wait times for forms to open (10-20 seconds), schedule tables disappearing from SQL rendering doors inoperable, screen painting issues...

Do you know of any published spec limits in reference to form load times? Or if anyone else has migrated from GE Summit to FCWnx?