NFS2-3030 Program Edit at Panel Missing

ThePeck

NFS2-3030 Program Edit at Panel Missing

Post by ThePeck »

I'm curious, I'm having to add a single detector to a panel. But when I get to the Program menu with the master password, not user password, it's missing the options. Also in "Point Program" it isn't allowing me to select 'Detector" or "Module type". Only "Zone", "Logic Zone", "ACS" & "Amplifier". The "Autoprogram" option is also gone.

I'm wondering if there's a option in the VeriFire program if there is an option to remove these from direct panel programming? I've never ran into this before.

I have both the User and Master password so I know I'm entering the correct Program one.
FVILLA

Re: NFS2-3030 Program Edit at Panel Missing

Post by FVILLA »

Hi, maybe you have one of the eleven users passwords (can be 8 zeros also) with limited menu options, not the master password.

regards.

ThePeck wrote:I'm curious, I'm having to add a single detector to a panel. But when I get to the Program menu with the master password, not user password, it's missing the options. Also in "Point Program" it isn't allowing me to select 'Detector" or "Module type". Only "Zone", "Logic Zone", "ACS" & "Amplifier". The "Autoprogram" option is also gone.

I'm wondering if there's a option in the VeriFire program if there is an option to remove these from direct panel programming? I've never ran into this before.

I have both the User and Master password so I know I'm entering the correct Program one.
Leo
Site Admin

Post by Leo »

if there is a supv or alarm on the panel you may not be able to program the system

when I am programming via my laptop if there is a supv on the panel I remove the SLC then reset the panel.
lucky_du

Post by lucky_du »

Notifier verifire tools license (version 10,9,8..),2-days license free ,for test.
Original software,original license file.

Only send me your HID file. That's all.
contact me: 1679570458@qq.com