quick strart 4 not communicating with annunicator

jmanizam

quick strart 4 not communicating with annunicator

Post by jmanizam »

hi all,
help please my quick start qs4 panel is not communicating with qsc- 1s n it showing ch1 communications problem
i tried autolean , even it is not communicating. n i lost my backup , tell me how to programme it.
send me immideatly
Leo
Site Admin

Re: quick strart 4 not communicating with annunicator

Post by Leo »

The QSC1 is just a QS panel that is being used as a Annunciator, the two QS panels communicate via a RS485 connection.
The QS4 is the master panel and is the only panel that you can retrieve your database from, When a QS panel is used as an Annunciator as in your cast, it is an Annunciator only.
You can not load your QSC1 via the RS485 connection, you need to download like any QS panel.
There is a small communication board that goes with your QSC1 panel for the rs485 communication, which maybe bad.

I would try downloading both panels and if that does not fix it which I do not think it will, you will need to make a guess to which panel is bad and replace.
jmanizam

Post by jmanizam »

thanks for reply
my actual annunicator panel is qsa 1s.it shows ch1 communications problem . same in main panel as ann02 ch1 communications.
i tried with diffrent panel est SRA4, but it also faced same problem.
let me know which panels r support qs4.
how can i solve the problem
junjun

Post by junjun »

try checking the revision of both cpu..maybe it's not having the same code loader.
vinodsby

Post by vinodsby »

check the revisions of each panel and check the interface card near the announciator and also the ps6
sladiki

Post by sladiki »

Hi All,

I just received one QS4 and one Annunciator QS4-CPU 2, both V:2.5, i used the autolearn and i did step by step, as the reference manual mention.

and i'm not able to establish a communication between them.

Error details:P:02 C:00 D:005
Ann 02, CH1
Communications

Same error in the QS4 Panel; I re-verified the OS version, and i used the Codeloader, and i did all the step again and again.

PS: on the PS6 / RS485 installation wiring diagram they mention the lower connector (From previous annunciator) and in the reference manual they are reversed, they mention to Next annunciator.

Hope to get an assistance asap please.

Sam
Attachments
ps6.jpg