programming of quickstart-qs4-cpu2

vinodsby

programming of quickstart-qs4-cpu2

Post by vinodsby »

hello..
I have a problem w/ the QS4-CPU-2 that i can't retrieve data from the panel using RJ11 connector or PS6 rs232 this CPU is new, after completing the autolearn process,the system showing normal .but i can't retrieve the data for sending messages.
Leo
Site Admin

Re: programming of quickstart-qs4-cpu2

Post by Leo »

open a new project within the QS program then program only the cards not the devices.
Load this to the NEW QS panel, then autolearn then retrieve.

you must load the panel with all the main info (cards, CPU type QS4) they you can hopefully retreive the devices/slc loop info.
Leo
Site Admin

Post by Leo »

(help file)
Why did I lose all of my programming after I retrieved the panel database?
The panel contains actual data and the configuration utility contains expected data.
When you retrieve the panel database, the actual data overwrites the expected data.
Most likely, you AutoLearned the control panel before you retrieved the database.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not sure what this means,
I have never used the panels AutoLearn,
I always upload/retrieve the map on a site that I need to rebuild the database, autolearn may be easier I just don't use it.
vinodsby

Post by vinodsby »

Leo wrote:open a new project within the QS program then program only the cards not the devices.

you must load the panel with all the main info (cards, CPU type QS4) they you can hopefully retreive the devices/slc loop info.
thank u
vinodsby

Post by vinodsby »

vinodsby wrote:
Leo wrote:open a new project within the QS program then program only the cards not the devices.

thank u
i tried this method its successful thank u my friend
kantula

Post by kantula »

Dear Mr vinodsby
Do you have guide programming Document for QS4,? Pls sent me, i need it for my QS4 panel