False alarm signature series detector without any sound!!

b.n.f

False alarm signature series detector without any sound!!

Post by b.n.f »

hi all!

One of signature series detector SIGA-PHS goes to false alarm and when this sensor goes to alarm control panel (Q.S 4) shows the alarm status but any horn strobe doesn't work !!! i was check my program and there is no problem so I was restart the panel and test the sensor with smoke . Detector goes to alarm and horn strobes works!!! .after a few days I had the same problem on that detector!!!At first i think that the sensor has an internal problem, so i change detector and replace it with SIGA-PS and configure panel again but after a week this sensor goes to alarm too. i check everything like light sources in room and etc. I think every things is ok but I don’t know what's the problem! Any idea?
May it is useful :
The sensors was installed in a battery room at the top of a cabinet battery. There is a light source base on LED's near it (about 30 cm ) and there is a dc power cable from cabinet battery to ups beside it too(about 30 cm ).
I had covered the sensor with EST sensor cover, but result same as previous! I read post false alarm in signature detector and check everything according that FAX!
Anyone can help me?
thank's
Leo
Site Admin

Re: False alarm signature series detector without any sound

Post by Leo »

add a detector to the other side of the room, if that one works remove the funny one.
delanil

Re: False alarm signature series detector without any sound

Post by delanil »

Use SIGA-HRS in place of SIGA- PHS or SIGa-PS .

I have faced similar problem here on one of my site . I have replaced with Heat detector SIGA-HRS and now problem is resolved.