QS1 all LEDs lit after failed download

Siemens_Rob

QS1 all LEDs lit after failed download

Post by Siemens_Rob »

So, one of my fellow technicians attempted an update to a quickstart QS1 panel and his laptop kept kicking him out of the programmer. Yeah right, I have this friend who broke a fire panel.. No, really.
I followed up to complete the programming. Just changing old device with a new sensor. Noticed all LEDs on the right side of main control(Alarm,Power,Trouble,Monitor etc..) were lit solid. OK. Updated program and map and updated system and remote annunciator. All troubles cleared and System normal, but all LEDs still lit.
Checked all buttons and none stuck in on control panel. Toggled lamp test on and off. Even redownloaded to main with no change. I was going to manually turn the LED points off but I don't believe these are even linked to pseudos. Any ideas? I hate to change out a processor for some lit LEDs..
pyrosucks

Re: QS1 all LEDs lit after failed download

Post by pyrosucks »

Check your firmware versions. Had these panels do wierd things if u loaded wrong version
Siemens_Rob

Re: QS1 all LEDs lit after failed download

Post by Siemens_Rob »

I made the changes with QS-CU 2.5. As far as I know, it's compatible with all past revisions. But, at this point I'll try anything. Thanks.