THE ENTANGLED GRAVITON

Leo
Site Admin

THE ENTANGLED GRAVITON

Post by Leo »

THE ENTANGLED GRAVITON - Could it be what is causing dark matter and dark energy

Maybe Einstein should have thought of gravity as spooky action at a distance. This force that pulls objects together from across the universe.

If we reduce gravity to a graviton is it this thing that travels through space unattached flying free or is it this thing tethered to is origin. Science has found this phenomenon called entanglement, one particle separated into two but still attached. One thing we do not know is if entanglement is infinite or limited.

I once read you could walk towards a wall with each step cutting the distance in half and you will never reach the wall and this is because you can cut a number in half infinitely. Then it read if you do the same with light what will happen, you will end with a photon, what about gravity if we cut it in half do we end up with a graviton. Gravity is a force we may not need to reduce it to know all we need to know about it? Einstein did not need to reduce gravity to learn its secrets although with light he did. But maybe reducing gravity to a graviton can help us think about gravity in different ways

if the graviton is unattached flying free then there in nothing left to talk about time and space will not change it, but if entangled that’s different. If the graviton is entangled does it change as it moves through time and space, how would we know. The only way to know is to observe the universe. So what have we found as we observe the universe, dark matter and dark energy which I would bet is neither, is Gravity the culprit for this two unknown phenomenons . If we reduce gravity to a graviton I think it will be easier to see how it could be responsible for both dark matter and dark energy. I know I do not need to remind you that dark matter and dark energy are just words that describe these two phenomenons and most likely have nothing to do with these two observed phenomenons.

For this thought experiment what I am wondering is the graviton an entangled particle. If so is it causing these two phenomenons we know as dark matter and dark energy. If it is entangled that would also mean in someway it is tethered to its origin. If the graviton is tethered to its origin what could that mean?

Maybe gravity changes as it go through space. We know how gravity works on earth, the solar system and the voyager 1 and 2. but after that we are guessing and running into this dark matter and dark energy thing.

Does the entangled graviton act like a stretched rubber band. As it moves further and further away from its origin does it pull back like a rubber band and once it reaches it breaking point does it no longer pull but push. Just like what we are seeing with dark matter and dark energy.

Not capable of being imagined or grasped mentally that is the definition of the word inconceivable. Why do I want to talk about this word, because the entangled graviton maybe just that inconceivable. Think about this every particle of matter is giving off gravitons in every direction every second from the start of time and all are entangled tethered to it origin, leaving tunnels or something like that in its path. Close your eyes and imagine what the emptiness of the universe looks like now

I am not a theoretical physicist I know I am out of my league and maybe have no right thinking about gravity in this way. I am sure if this was to be true there would be more there a few well established theories that would need to be rethought. But for now just think of this as a thought experiment, where might this go. We could ponder perpetual motion or maybe we can ponder what gravity might be.

Why super galaxy clusters, because this is the biggest thing in the universe that we know of. After super galaxy cluster everything seems to fly apart. Maybe this is the distance that the graviton can no longer stay entangled, no longer pulling but now pushing.

I do not know if we need to talk about the conservation of energy. Because as the graviton goes through space its force becomes stronger like a stretched rubber band, so the Constant G will increase and no longer be a constant, which might explain dark matter. But Gravity is a force and as a force does the conservation of energy apply. Remember as we ponder this thought experiment Gravity is unlike the other three forces, it is the force of distance.

https://theentangledgraviton.home.blog/