Eliminate DLYA for an Alarm via a SW

pooriyasms

Eliminate DLYA for an Alarm via a SW

Post by pooriyasms »

hi

is it possible to turn off an alarm which is connected to a CC1 via a switch(SW)?

and also is it possible to eliminate the delay (DLYA) for an alarm which is connected to a CC1 via a switch(SW)?
juanjose

Re: Eliminate DLYA for an Alarm via a SW

Post by juanjose »

HELLO:

THE FIRST TASK IS POSSIBLE, BUT YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE THE RULE THAT TRIGGERS YOUR CC1 FIRST, IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE THE RULE THAT SILENCES THE SAME CC1.

THE SECOND TASK IS NOT LOGICAL, IF YOU DONT WANT TO DELAYACTIVATE DON'T DO IT, SIMPLE. ANYWAY I'LL THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S A GOOD CHALLENGE.
knessus

Post by knessus »

YES! (Sorry - I'm feeling kinda GREAT. I just finished a HUGE project) .....

'is it possible to turn off an alarm which is connected to a CC1 via a switch(SW)?'
Already answered ... but for details:

1st rule : Alarm smoke '1fl_*' : On Vis 'CC1_Fl1'; (Remember EST rules default to a LOW priority)
2nd rule: Sw '1fl_Vis_Off' : Off Vis 'CC1_Fl1'; (Remember EST switches default to a HIGH priority)

Smoke = CC1 on @ LOW, Switch = CC1 off @ HIGH , SO.... CC1 Turns OFF;
Unselect the switch to toggle; reset and unselect the switch after the alarm clears to restore CC1 to original state.

'and also is it possible to eliminate the delay (DLYA) for an alarm which is connected to a CC1 via a switch(SW)?'

Yep :)

Make a Startup action : off -HIGH Cmdlist 'cmdlist2';
Rule 1: Alarm smoke '1fl_*' : Activate Cmdlist 'cmdlist1',
Activate Cmdlist 'cmdlist2; (Remember EST rules default to a LOW priority)

Rule 2: Sw '1fl_Vis_Delay' : Off - HIGH Cmdlist 'cmdlist1', (Commandlist 1 has delay)
Off - SET Cmdlist 'cmdlist2', (Commandlist 2 still off but with counters=0 and no priority)

Commandlist 1 - ON VIS '*';
Commandlist 2 - DLYA 0005, ON VIS '*';

Hope this helps... we are actually just using the switch to allow 1 and only 1 of 2 command lists to execute on an event.....
junjun

Post by junjun »

Just to make thing a bit simplier try these:
[alarm]
alarm 'any alarm': +delay 20,
on 'CC1_module';

[by delay]
SWITCH 'bypass delay': On 'CC1_module';
junjun

Post by junjun »

I think you might need postive alarm sequence to make it more logical. Whenever you have a confirmed alarm it will bypass all time delay and activate all outputs and if you want to have operator intervention to stop all outputs i can help you with that.