EST 3 Rule for Piezo

boozer

EST 3 Rule for Piezo

Post by boozer »

Does anyone know how to turn off or make the piezo not beep so much on initial installs, it is bad when I see techs putting things inside the piezo wichs breaks the devise, I am looking for a solution to quiet it for the short term.
Leo
Site Admin

Re: EST 3 Rule for Piezo

Post by Leo »

yes, with a 1/2inch #6 screw, it just works, tighten it with your fingers until it stops sounding.

your other option is to change the cpu display to not see any signals, but you will not get any signals which is usually a problem, and you will need to reload all the CPU's to turn it on and off.

there is no auto acknowledge that I know of and the sounder is not a pseudo.

Sorry, use the screw.
MahmoudEGYPT

Post by MahmoudEGYPT »

:))

same thing this buzzer drives me crazy

if you using 3.4 sdu in project configuration you will find tone symbol -as i remember- increase the number beside it to 255 this will make it peeb once per day
juanjose

Post by juanjose »

i usually put some tape over the piezo and this reduce the sound, when i finish programming i usually tear off the tape, since this is an important notification device into the panel
vinodsby

Post by vinodsby »

Leo wrote:yes, with a 1/2inch #6 screw, it just works, tighten it with your fingers until it stops sounding.

your other option is to change the cpu display to not see any signals, but you will not get any signals which is usually a problem, and you will need to reload all the CPU's to turn it on and off.

there is no auto acknowledge that I know of and the sounder is not a pseudo.

Sorry, use the screw.