Re: TELGUARD TG7 Radio ** AT&T STOP USING **

Post by Leo »

********* STOP USING TELGUARD at&t TG7 ******************
still trash
DO NOT USE
Swmotech

Post by Swmotech »

I also have had a large amount of failures with the telguard tg7 radios. It appears to be an issue with the registration. When I unregister the unit and then re-register it again after the green registration light has gone out, it seems to work fine for quite a while. The problem is is that it does eventually fail again. Out of 40 accounts we are getting anywhere from 10 to 20 failures per week. we get at least one failure almost every night, generally multiple failures every night. Most of these are in apartment complexes, we also have Honeywell radios installed because we no longer install new telguard units, due to the issues. The Honeywell units work perfectly fine with very little issue.
Swmotech

Post by Swmotech »

The biggest issue is when they stop responding in the middle of the night, you can't just leave a fire system not communicating. You have to go out to the site and reboot the radio several times, possibly unregister it, re-register it. It is getting ridiculous.
Swmotech

Post by Swmotech »

I have seen the issue on 3g, lte, at&t, verizon, across the board. All of the telguard units we have at one point or another have had failure issues.
Leo
Site Admin

TELGUARD TG7 Radio ** AT&T STOP USING **

Post by Leo »

********* STOP USING TELGUARD at&t TG7 ******************

AS OF 12-21-2018 I HAVE REMOVED ABOUT 30 AT&T TELGUARDS
REPACED WITH VERSION TG7 AND NOW STARLINKS

they work great for months they com fails all night long. every night until I replace it.
I spoke to telguard a few times about this. they have their heads up their ass.
no clue it's like there is no problem
IF you read this post please share it.

TG-7FS | Telguard

I am having problems with Telguard TG7 AT&T Radios
Multiple AT&T Radios are having comm troubles
The Radios are working fine for months then out of the blue we start to get (No comm w/ network) a few times a day.
The only fix is to replace it with a Verizon Radio.
when I spoke to telguard tech support they said they have spoke to field techs that are having troubles with AT&T Honeywell GSM radios also.

Is anyone else having this problem.

signal received at CS:
FAILED TO CHECK IN (LT6)
No comm w/ network (LT6)