FireWorks Error. (Tough One to say the Least)

FireTech

FireWorks Error. (Tough One to say the Least)

Post by FireTech »

I am running Fireworks Version.1.5. with 30 Est3 Nodes. 10k Points. With "PAS" "Positive Alarm Sequence"

When Fcc Tests "P-1"'s (IE-Pulls,Flows,etc) They have 15 seconds to hit the "PAS" Button. The "PAS" Button Turns every SPK/Strobe/Relay OFF-LOW. If the Fcc Operator Disables the Alarm Point with Fireworks (IE-Pull,Flow,Etc) Before 180 Seconds is up, It is just like resetting the system.

.... When the FCC Operator "Tests" the system, an Electrician goes to say the 14th fl. The Electrician Pulls a PULL, The Fcc Operator hits the PAS Button,Then DISABLES the PULLstation in Fireworks. Then they do it again, and again, and then they go to the next floor and start testing again. (Now they have several zones in alarm and Disabled) Then..After a few Floors, the Fcc Operator will hit reset, check teh Fw Report Status to make sure everything reset, then Enable the zones that they disabled after they went into alarm..

Here is the problem..... Sometimes, After a couple floors the Fireworks Program Kind of "Freezes up", (Have to restart sys control)Then I get the Following Message SEVERAL Times on the Fireworks Printer......Several meaning 105 Straight times, with the same message and Time....
FW Printer is an OKI Data printer wired off of the Fw Computers parallel port.

Severe- 4/5/2011 9:41:41 am INFO: Unexpected error in Device Text TYPE: Undefined Error Type DESC: Key is not unique in Collection (35602) SSNodes FROM: modMain::DeviceText

Any Suggestions? Or Experience with issue??

*Note* - I am considering ordering a "Mega Buffer" IE-- "Mega buffer is a compact parallel printer data buffer that helps prevent a PC from becoming bogged down during long print jobs. It Uses auto data compression to increase its storage capacity up to 250%. It has a transmission speed up to 70k characters per second and mounts directly to the printer. EST Install sheet P/N-- 3100083