Fireworks 8.3

dnlloyd

Fireworks 8.3

Post by dnlloyd »

Does anyone have a working copy of Edwards Fireworks 8.3 that works on Microsoft Windows 10? I have been trying to get it working on Windows 10 but no success. I was able to get it working on Windows 7 by installing 8.3 as an upgrade from the 8.1 version. But when I upgrade the computer to Windows 10 I can not get it to work again.
When is Edwards suppose to have a working copy for Windows 10? All my efforts are trying to get Windows 10 to run in Compatibility Mode for the software that is designed for Windows 7.

Any insight anyone has would be helpful.
Reading installation guide and notes does the dongle need to be for 8.3 software? it talks about the PINs are issued by way of Software Key certificate and are matched to specific USB Software Key.
Nirujan

Re: Fireworks 8.3

Post by Nirujan »

dnlloyd wrote:Does anyone have a working copy of Edwards Fireworks 8.3 that works on Microsoft Windows 10? I have been trying to get it working on Windows 10 but no success. I was able to get it working on Windows 7 by installing 8.3 as an upgrade from the 8.1 version. But when I upgrade the computer to Windows 10 I can not get it to work again.
When is Edwards suppose to have a working copy for Windows 10? All my efforts are trying to get Windows 10 to run in Compatibility Mode for the software that is designed for Windows 7.

Any insight anyone has would be helpful.
Reading installation guide and notes does the dongle need to be for 8.3 software? it talks about the PINs are issued by way of Software Key certificate and are matched to specific USB Software Key.

8.3 only has VESDA interfacing update, and its not for Win10 OS, but you can install on Win10, mail me janmail38-dis@yahoo.com