Leo
Site Admin

Re: Winpak SE/PRO22R2 new installation trouble

Post by Leo »

did you try calling tech support?
harrisonmattr

Re: Winpak SE/PRO22R2 new installation trouble

Post by harrisonmattr »

Unfortunately being stuck in a building with no cell service and no phone service to the building yet prevented me from successfully calling TS. Technically though I have indeed tried calling them. Thanks.
harrisonmattr

Winpak SE/PRO22R2 new installation trouble

Post by harrisonmattr »

Hello all,

I'm sure I'm missing something very simple, as this is my first time working with Winpak. I've worked with other card access systems, just not Winpak and I'm stumped at the moment. I have Winpak SE installed connecting to a PRO22IC via the PRO22EN board, and this appears to work properly as I'm able to receive power fail and tamper alarms. The system has (4) PRO22R2 reader boards installed. Everything appears to be wired properly and addressed properly. I just can't seem to get them added into the software properly, or either the software isn't able to communicate with them. I've tried disconnecting all but one reader board and changing the properties for the board, but haven't made any progress. No reader status is communicated to winpak and no input status is communicated. Thanks in advance, any pointers are welcomed.