Facility Code 0 (Zero)

Winpak-PE/SE , NStar, N1000, PW2000
kmarasco

Facility Code 0 (Zero)

Post by kmarasco »

Is there a way to program a Honeywell Netaxs panel using Winpak to accept a card with facility code 0 while it's also programmed to accept other facility codes? I have kind of a weird situation but I have 6 Honeywell panels. (2) NetAXS-4, (2) N-1000-4, (1) NS2+, and (1) NetAXS-123. We have another site that uses cards with facility code 0. Our site uses a non-zero facility code and that facility code is programmed into all the Honeywell panels. All the cards with that non-zero facility code work fine. The cards with facility code 0 work on the NetAXS-4, and NS2+ panels but do not work on the N-1000-4 and NetAXS-123 panels. Does anybody know what could be going on there? Is this a firmware thing? What's up with facility code 0? I've heard different things about facility code 0. I've heard it IS a valid facility code. I've heard it ISN'T a valid facility code. I've heard it's a "special" facility code. Is facility code 0 something I should be able to explicitly program into these Honeywell panels? In Winpak when I look at what facility codes are programmed into any given panel it shows a 0 on all the site codes slots where a code isn't programmed but I don't think it means facility code 0 is programmed on the panel. Further, when I log into the web interface of the panels that have a web interface I can go to the section that shows what facility codes are programmed and it only shows the non-zero facility codes.

Thanks for any light anyone can shed on facility code 0.